pre 1967 80% silver canadian coins what is the content of the other 20%?

trying to find out the properties of pre 1967 canadian coins, dimes quarters and half dollars.

Incoming Searches:

Related posts:

  1. Canadian silver quarters (1909-1967) — how to sell them? Hi Everyone, My fiance’s grandmother just gave us a few dozen Canadian silver quarters from 1909 to 1967. None of them seems to be a rare coin (the closest is...
  2. What’s the value of a 1967 canadian one dollar coin? What’s the value of a 1967 canadian one dollar coin? I have one and was interested to see. Incoming Searches:1867 1967 canadian dollar billone dollar 1867 what is worthrabbit nickel...
  3. Canadian Silver Coins, another way to invest in Junk Silver Coins Canadian Silver Coins, another way to invest in Junk Silver Coins Canadian silver coins are another way to acquire and own silver.  Remember, junk silver coins are purchased for...
  4. Canadian Silver Coins - Undiscovered Silver Gems Canadian Silver Coins - Undiscovered Silver Gems When you think of Canadian Silver Coins, the first coin that most likely comes to mind is the beautiful Silver Maple Leaf....
  5. 1867- 1967 Canadian coins ? i found a rabbit nickel is there any value? Incoming Searches:1867-1967 rabbit coin1867-1967 nickel with rabbitcanadian 5 cent rabbit coin 1867-1967rare canadian nickel rabbit coinswhat is the value of 1867-1967...